We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
Walker Sands is looking for a creative and collaborative writer to serve as a copywriting intern for a paid, full-time, remote 12-week internship.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Working as a member of our creative campaigns team, you’ll draft ad copy and social copy across a wide variety of channels. You’ll also contribute to brainstorms with copywriters, designers, social strategists and creative directors to develop scalable concepts for bold integrated campaigns.
During your internship, you’ll gain a deeper understanding of the B2B space as you work with leaders across industries like fintech, marketing/retail tech, cybersecurity and more. You’ll learn how copy can contribute to client goals like brand awareness, product education and lead generation. You’ll see how creatives from across disciplines collaborate to create exciting strategic campaigns that generate real results.
If you’re eager to work in a fun environment with teammates who are serious about doing the best work for our clients, Walker Sands might be for you. Collaborative by design, our workflow requires team members to pitch in and take on new challenges to get the job done. If you’re a passionate creative who is equally as excited about the latest tech news as you are about TikTok trends, Twitter memes or Super Bowl commercials, you’ll fit right in.
- Ability to craft concise, compelling copy for digital ads, social posts, billboards, landing pages, video scripts and more
- Passion for developing “big ideas” for clients that grab attention in a crowded B2B space
- Eagerness to work in a collaborative, team-based environment
- A strong sense of humor and appetite for new experiences
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and function independently
- Positive attitude in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- This is a 12-week, paid internship beginning on September 12, 2022.
- Candidates for the internship must be eligible for full-time employment at the conclusion of their internship.
- All internship candidate finalists must complete a writing test.
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our Advice: Apply!
Do you think you have what it takes to be a great future creative professional but you’re not sure you check all the boxes? Apply! We’d be happy to talk and help you determine if you’d be a great fit.
How to Apply