Marketing Automation Analyst
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands is looking for a talented marketing operations analyst to support our B2B technology and services clients. Only ambitious, results-oriented candidates with hands-on experience in Marketo, HubSpot or Pardot (bonus points if more than one) should apply.
This is an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of smart, forward-thinking integrated marketing. Daily responsibilities include partnering closely with our marketing operations team, account managers, and client contacts to ensure that marketing automation platform configuration, integration, tactical plans, execution and reporting are flawlessly designed and deliver the program results our clients are expecting.
Walker Sands offers a fun, challenging and engaging work environment. Working within our Demand Gen & Web department is a tremendous opportunity for someone to grow and expand a career in digital marketing.
- Foundational launches, infrastructure audit, execution, oversight, and optimization of the marketing automation instance for a global client, including:
- Campaign creation
- Grading/Scoring and lead lifecycle creation
- Email, landing page, and form build and deployment
- Mapping prospect data between MA platform and CRM
- Creation of automation rules, page actions, tokens and other automation functions
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, marketing, information systems, or related areas.
- 3-5 years of relevant, hands-on experience with either Marketo, Pardot or HubSpot, including at least one year of oversight of the marketing automation platform.
- Analytics skills that include basic metrics reporting and analysis of marketing automation campaigns.
- Experience working directly with sales, sales ops and sales enablement professionals to bridge the gap between marketing and sales.
- Relevant experience managing marketing automation data to increase the health and value of the data used within the marketing automation platform
- Understanding of and exposure to the digital marketing lifecycle, with a basic understanding of the digital marketing landscape and how marketing automation works most effectively with the rest of the martech stack.
- Hands-on experience with relevant system data feeds including API integrations, plug-ins and connectors is a bonus.
- Ability to clearly communicate marketing automation recommendations to internal and external stakeholders, including preparing and delivering decks that articulate strategy, challenges, progress against plan, and marketing automation gap analysis against best practice.
- Experience creating drip engagement campaigns that nurture and score prospects and elevate the qualified leads to sales.
- Adobe Certified Expert, Marketo Certified Expert or Associate, Pardot Certified, HubSpot Certified, or Salesforce Certified a plus.
If you want to work every day in a collaborative environment with talented, creative people providing measurable business impact through effective marketing programs, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Walker Sands provides a work environment that is highly entrepreneurial and employee-loving where you can make a difference in employees’ lives and clients’ businesses.
This position will report to our Associate Director, Marketing Operations and will work closely with team members across the agency.
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our advice: Apply!
Do you think you have what it takes but you’re not sure you check all the boxes? Apply! We’d be happy to talk and determine with you if you could be a great fit.