Talent Acquisition Coordinator
We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer and non-binary people, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply. As an equal opportunity employer Walker Sands is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and welcomes everyone to our team.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Walker Sands is growing and the Talent team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team to help us scale our full cycle recruitment efforts.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator, which reports to the company’s Associate Director, Talent Acquisition, will provide administrative support for the Talent Acquisition team regarding the end to end recruiting process. The role is responsible for ensuring all transactional recruiting processes are completed accurately, effectively, efficiently, and in a timely manner. This role will also be responsible for overseeing the Intern recruitment process.
- Provide administrative and transactional support to the Talent Acquisition team.
- Oversee internship level hiring for the organization.
- Build and maintain relationships with different colleges and universities.
- Attend career fairs, interact with students and promote our employer brand.
- Coordinate all internal and external job postings in alignment with job board and sourcing strategies.
- Manage requisitions and applicants in Greenhouse, our Applicant Tracking System by keeping data up to date.
- Manage interview scheduling and coordination of onsite interviews.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System (ATS) data integrity and compliance by managing day to day data input requirements into the ATS as well as conducting audits as required and making appropriate corrections.
- Coordinate candidate background checks and other pre-employment activities, and serve as the primary contact with the background check vendor .
- Handle all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, new hire packets, coordination for payroll setup, and maintain proper handoffs of the new hire process to the Onboarding Specialist to ensure a positive on-boarding experience.
- Ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Adaptable in working across business units and leadership styles
- Ability to cultivate and build relationships
- Strong follow-up skills
- Resilient and able to work in an organization that is undergoing change due to development and growth
- 1 year of experience on a Talent Acquisition or HR team
Not Sure If You Should Apply? Our advice: Apply!
Do you think you have what it takes to be a great future Talent team member but you’re not sure you check all the boxes? Apply! We’d be happy to talk and determine with you if you could be a great fit.